Join the collectiveCurrent vacancies
Producer’s at The Canopy Studio will provide on-shoot and in-studio support on all Moving Image projects. You’ll be working on quick turn around projects of varying scale and demand, covering all aspects of the production process from pre to post production and everything in between. You’ll be challenged to think on your feet, get fully immersed in each project and have a passion for delivering standout creative.
We’re looking for someone with the following;
- Excels at building rapport and relationships
- Un-phased by the fast paced, often ever changing nature of the projects you’ll be working on
- Positive, can-do outlook and remain level headed under pressure, encouraging the team around you to deliver the best possible creative solution before, during and after shoots
- Effectively maintain a clear and comprehensive record of all stages of every production project
- Expert at prioritising and juggling multiple tasks
- Excellent spoken and written English
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Production or Project Management for an in-house brand team or an agency
Responsibility and skills:
- Support the Moving Image team to organise and manage the smooth running of both photography and video shoots by meticulously coordinating crew, talent, suppliers, subsistence, external freelancers and clients on the shoot day itself as well as pre and post-production
- Ensure high levels of service and creativity is delivered at all times, both on the shoot day itself as well as pre and post-production, liaising with clients to manage expectations, determine project requirements and deliverables within pre-agreed time frames and budgets, creating storyboards, concept treatments and shot lists as needed
- Support the Moving Image team in creating project cost breakdowns so all projects can be quoted both timely and accurately
- Manage the safe delivery of all post-shoot media and back up of data, using appropriate post-production tools to organise, manage and version projects
- Embody The Canopy’s ‘Design Together’ ethos with both clients, freelancers and suppliers
Join our freelance collective
We’re always on the lookout for talented freelancers to join our creative roster. If you’re a designer, animator, artworker, copywriter, producer, motion graphic or CGI/VFX artist, we’d love to hear from you. Simply send us your CV, and a little about you and we’ll be in touch.
Free-thinkers, daydream-believers, The Canopy can help your creative careers take flight. Our Canvas internship programme welcomes aspiring creatives into the fold, overlaying our experience with your ambition, enthusiasm and ideas.
You’ll work on real briefs for exciting clients and boost your portfolio with some outstanding work.