Join the collectiveCurrent vacancies
The Canopy are seeking a 3D Artist with expertise in Cinema 4D to join it’s growing team. Candidates must be passionate about CGI and have a desire to create great work. If you are committed to constantly enhancing your CG level and work output, we will provide an engaging environment for you to grow and develop. Working with a varied client base you will have the opportunity to be involved in a diverse range of CGI & VFX projects and case studies.
Job role involves
- 3D Animation
- Skills and experience:
- Cinema 4D
- After Effects
- Adobe Premiere
- Ability to deliver stunning CG visuals
- Ability to come up with solutions to challenging client requests, through different production stages and within tight deadlines
- Energy, enthusiasm and a genuine desire to produce great work and constantly improve
- Self-motivated individual who can work collaboratively with different personalities
- Good face-to-face communication skills and a firm grasp of written English.
- Octane Render Engine
- Blackmagic Fusion
- Davinci Resolve
We want to see engaging and dynamic showreels which show your potential.
This is an in-house role based in Winchester, UK
Join our freelance collective
We’re always on the lookout for talented freelancers to join our creative roster. If you’re a designer, animator, artworker, copywriter, producer, motion graphic or CGI/VFX artist, we’d love to hear from you. Simply send us your CV, and a little about you and we’ll be in touch.
Free-thinkers, daydream-believers, The Canopy can help your creative careers take flight. Our Canvas internship programme welcomes aspiring creatives into the fold, overlaying our experience with your ambition, enthusiasm and ideas.
You’ll work on real briefs for exciting clients and boost your portfolio with some outstanding work.